Salomon X Max 90 Ski Boots - Women's:
X MAX 90 W is a performance front side boot for women, combining Twinframe transmission with Custom Shell women-specific foot wrapping for great days all over the mountain.
- Width: Narrow
- Custom Shell Technology: Yes
- Weight (½ pair): 1700g (24.5)
- Downhill Performance: Brand new Twinframe2 design delivers improved rebound and dynamic flex, while oversized pivot provides efficient transmission.
- Fit: Combined Custom Shell 360° shell and special anti-packing foams on the liner for a perfect, long-lasting fit
- Women Specific: Women's specific calf adjuster accommodates a wider range, women's specific liner ensures precise and comfortable fit.
- Easy Step-In Band: Material in the liner which makes it possible to slide the foot inside the boot with greater ease
- My CustomFit 3D Performance Liner: 40% heat moldable liner. 3D is a pre shaped ankle zone for a better fit and support
Shell & Cuff:
- PU Cuff
- PU/PA Shell: Provides performance and rebound for a more dynamic boot
- Twinframe: Specific construction zone where the rigidity is needed for better control and enhanced sensitivity
- 360° Custom Shell: Inspired by the racing, custom shell is about performance. Racers today needs to drive precisely their 2 skis, they need to feel the terrain to be precise on the ski : Precision is as important than power. Metas are key for Precision, if the shell is too wide you lost precision, if the shell is too narrow, it is painfull so you can't feel the terrain. You need to have the shell at your exact foot shape : you need to have the boot molded to your foot shape. This is exactly what our race technicians do for our racers ; this is exactly what Custom Shell will do to your boot. We develop a specific plastic material Kaprolene that allow us to mold the boot around the foot. This is patented by Salomon. For the Consumer this means he can now pretend to have the top performance boot without foot pains : we're adding comfort to performance.