Salomon X Pro 120 Ski Boots - Men's: Our engineers and skiers have much in common. They understand benefits of play. Whether it’s in the lab or on piste, playing breaks new ground, it finds fresh solutions to age old problems. When our team play together, they create a bit of magic. Introducing the X PRO 120 boot, top of its class with less than 2kg on the scale, thanks to our revolutionary Twinframe² shell design and the proven Custom Shell technology.
Weighing less than 2kg, X PRO 120 delivers heavyweight skiing performance thanks to the Twinframe 2 shell design and its exclusive polyamide chassis
- BOOT WEIGHT - 1995g (26.5)
- TECHNOLOGIES - Twinframe2 -Salomon dials in just the right amount of rigidity where it's needed for performance and leaves the shell softer in other areas to enhance comfort and ease of entry. PU in the upper part of the shell for better wrapping and PA injected into the chassis, the key zone for steering and performance.
- 360° Custom Shell, Custom Shell on cuff - Fully moldable shell and cuff that can accommodate 100-106 mm lasts (average to wide feet), allowing for a wide array of foot types. Perfect wrapping and adapted comfort and accommodation.
- LINERS - My CustomFit 3D Race liner Sensitive footprint - My Custom Fit 3D Race Liner | 80% Thermo Foam – 3D construction incorporates thermoformable inserts around your ankle and heel that instantly resolve pressure points for unmatched foothold.
- ADJUSTMENT - 24mm oversized pivot Flex adjuster - Reduced play for extreme precision and direct power transmission. Because many modern all mountain skis are wider, they require more torque to stay on edge. Oversized Pivot answers the need of wider skis.
- SHELL & CUFF - PU/PA shell PU cuff
- BUCKLES - 4 micro alu 3D buckles