Salomon X Pro 120 Ski Boots - Men's:
Weighing less than 2kg, X PRO 120 delivers heavyweight skiing performance everywhere in the resort with a Twinframe 2 shell design that delivers power to the edges, and an exclusive, lightweight polyamide chassis.
- Width: Medium
- Custom Shell Technology: Yes
- Weight (½ pair): 2015g (26.5)
- Performance: Brand new Twinframe2 design delivers improved rebound and dynamic flex, while oversized pivot provides efficient transmission.
- Lightweight: A 15% lighter chassis material and lightweight foams make X PRO lighter than ever, for effortless skiing.
- Fit: Combined Custom Shell 360° shell and My CustomFit 3D liner for a totally custom fit, inside and out.
- Sensistive Footprint: High-performance insole with stiff reinforcement under the heel for more direct sensation
- Anti-Packing Foam: Superior liner durability for the same comfort thanks to high density foams in the forefoot area with longer lasting abilities
- My CustomFit 3D Race Liner: 80% heat moldable liner. 3D is a pre shaped ankle zone for a better fit and support
Shell & Cuff:
- PU Cuff
- PU/PA Shell: Provides performance and rebound for a more dynamic boot
- Articulated Overlap: Articulated shell piece allowing a better instep to the boot
- Twinframe2: Boosted Chassis for more performance. PU in the upper part of the shell for better wrapping. PA injected in the chassis, the key zone for steering and performance
- 360° Custom Shell: Inspired by the racing, custom shell is about performance. Racers today needs to drive precisely their 2 skis, they need to feel the terrain to be precise on the ski : Precision is as important than power. Metas are key for Precision, if the shell is too wide you lost precision, if the shell is too narrow, it is painfull so you can't feel the terrain. You need to have the shell at your exact foot shape : you need to have the boot molded to your foot shape. This is exactly what our race technicians do for our racers ; this is exactly what Custom Shell will do to your boot. We develop a specific plastic material Kaprolene that allow us to mold the boot around the foot. This is patented by Salomon. For the Consumer this means he can now pretend to have the top performance boot without foot pains : we're adding comfort to performance.
- Custom Shell on Cuff: High temperature deformable cuff