Scott 540 Ski Poles: The SCOTT 540 has a stable 18mm S2 aluminum shaft combined with a unique design and with a 3.6 disc basket. In 2015-16, The SCOTT 540 makes its debut with a transparent, soft-touch grip.
- S2 Aluminum Alloy Shaft - S2 aluminum shafts utilize the same technical swaging and design features fond in the S4 and S3 series and are rated to 45 000 PSI.
- 18mm Shaft Diameter
- P-Lite Grip: The P-Lite Grip is engineered to blend ergonomic comfort with material durability.
- FX 24 Strap - The FX 24 strap is a parallel strap. It features an over-molded buckle and is slightly slimmer than the FX 15X25 strap.
- 3.6 Basket - The 3.6 Disc Basket incorporates a high standard of engineering and design, blending aerodynamic efficiency and durability. The 3.6 disc basket is 6 centimeters in diameter.
- Cone Tip - The Cone tip is manufactured from hardened steel and designed for strength and durability.