SCOTT Team Issue Ski Poles: The SCOTT Team Issue features the tried, tested, and true S4 aluminum shaft our elite team of skiers believes in. The innovative Strap Release System (S.R.S.) releases the strap from the pole in sketchy situations to prevent injury.
- S4 alumium poles are twice as strong as the industry standard.
- The SCOTT S.R.S (Strap Release System) allows the strap to release in sketchy situations.
- The 3.6 Disc Basket blends aerodynamic efficiency, durability, and design. the 3.6 disc basket is 60 mm in diameter.
- The powder basket is designed for powder performance, excelling in traversing situations.
- S4 Aluminum Alloy Shaft
- 18mm Shaft Diameter
- Notch Grip
- SRS Lite Strap
- 3.6 & Powder Basket
- Carbon Diamond Tip
- SIZE 110-135cm
- TECHNOLOGY S.R.S System - The SCOTT S.R.S (Strap Release System) allows the strap to release in sketchy situations.