Smith Skyline Black Goggles
The all new Skyline with its rimless design maximizes your field of view, while providing superior helmet integration. The oversized spherical lens has substantial peripheral vision and is enhanced with Fog-X anti-fog coating for fogfree vision.
- Available with ChromaPop™ Lens
- Spherical carbonic-x lens - Smith’s carbonic-x outer lens material is individually molded to offer optimum scratch and impact resistance, increased visual acuity and enhanced contrast sensitivity. The carbonic-x material meets Class 1 optical standards. There is simply no better lens.
- Fog-X anti-fog inner lens - Our Fog-X lens treatment employs a hydrophilic, micro-etched surface to absorb moisture and disperse it over a wide surface area to prevent fogging. Because it is physically carved into the lens, it can’t be wiped away like other anti-fog coatings.
- TLT lens technology for crystal clear vision - When light passes through a medium it refracts, i.e. changes course. If left uncorrected, this refraction can cause visual distortion and eye fatigue. Smith’s Tapered Lens Technology straightens out the incoming light rays by progressively tapering the lens from the optical center toward the peripheral view. What this means for you is that you see with 100% accuracy and maximum comfort.
- Medium fit
- Responsive Fit™ frame design
- QuickFit strap adjustment system with clip buckle
- 3-layer DriWix face foam
- Helmet Compatible - Goggles and helmets designed to fit and function as a complete system.
- Ultra-wide, silicone backed strap
- Articulating outrigger positioning system