Spyder Ambush Jacket - Toddler Boys':
- Polyester Stretch Plain Weave with 10K/10K HydroWEB™ and Spylon™ DWR
- 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation (140g)
- "Small to Tall" grow feature allows sleeves to extend an additional 1 1/2 inch when stitch is released
- Removable hood with inner hood gaiter
- Critically seam taped
- Reverse coil center front and chest pocket zippers
- Fixed powder skirt with snaps and gripper elastic
- Data card, internal and mesh goggle pocket
- Elasticized cuffs with glove/mitten attachment
- Reflective details
- HydroWEB™ - Spyder’s proprietary HydroWEB™ is an ultra-thin membrane that delivers superior waterproofing and breathability. Snow and rain are blocked from penetrating the outer shell of the fabric, while a moisture transfer system moves perspiration away from you.
- 3M Thinsulate™ - Thin yet protective, the trusted warmth of 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation is your low-profile answer to cold. The microfibers that comprise 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation efficiently trap insulating air, reflect radiant body heat, and deliver warmth that is two times greater than down and other polyester insulations, when equal thicknesses are compared.