Spyder Bormio Pant - Men's:
Spyder's Bormio has long been considered one of the world's top-performing ski pants. Through the use of our proprietary fabric technology, which keeps you warmer and dryer for longer, and Powderap™ gaiters, this pant gives you an edge out on the slopes
- Fully seam taped
- Anti-abrasion overlay film by Bemis®
- Full stretch interior and exterior
- Integrated textured scuff guards
- Articulated knee construction
- Lower leg zippers
- Thigh ventilation system
- Zippered hand pockets
- Waterproof zippered leg stash pocket
- Removable adjustable high back suspenders with mesh insert
- Adjustable waist with stretch gusset
- Belt loops
- Recco® Avalanche Rescue System
- 360º Stretch Nylon with Xt.L™ 20k/30k Laminate and Spylon™ DWR
- Lining - 360º Stretch Nylon
- PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation (60g)
- PrimaLoft® insulation's silky softness, high loft and incredible warmth mimics goose down, but it's engineered with proprietary finish technology to deliver permanent water resistance.
- Xt.L™ is an ultra-thin membrane that delivers superior waterproofing and breathability. This technology results in pliable fabrics that are lightweight yet durable. Xt.L™ benefits include stretch recovery, which maintains the integrity of the fabric. Even after seasons of use, it still looks great and performs at like-new levels.
- Spylon™ - When the powder is deep you need all the dry you can get. Enter Spylon™ durable water repellent (DWR) finish, which retains 80% of waterproofness after 20 washings, and guards against water- and oil-based stains.