Spyder Chambers Jacket - Boys':
- Polyester Stretch Plain Weave with 10K/10K HydroWEB™ and Spylon™ DWR
- 3M™ Thinsulate Insulation (140g)
- Removable hood with inner hood gaiter
- Critically seam taped
- Reverse coil center front and chest pocket zippers
- Fixed powder skirt with snaps and gripper elastic
- Data card, internal and mesh goggle pocket
- Adjustable cuff tabs with gussets and interior stretch cuffs with thumb holes
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- HydroWEB™ - Spyder’s proprietary HydroWEB™ is an ultra-thin membrane that delivers superior waterproofing and breathability. Snow and rain are blocked from penetrating the outer shell of the fabric, while a moisture transfer system moves perspiration away from you.
- 3M Thinsulate™ - Thin yet protective, the trusted warmth of 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation is your low-profile answer to cold. The microfibers that comprise 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation efficiently trap insulating air, reflect radiant body heat, and deliver warmth that is two times greater than down and other polyester insulations, when equal thicknesses are compared.
Looking for more Spyder colors and styles? Take a look in boys ski jackets.