The North Face Apex Storm Peak Triclimate Jacket - Men's:
Get the versatile coverage you need this ski season with a customizable three-in-one jacket system that prepares you for unpredictable conditions. The exterior jacket is constructed of breathable TNF™ Apex ClimateBlock for water-resistant, windproof protection when you're skiing on piste. The zip-in TNF™ Apex Universal soft-shell liner jacket is enhanced with stretch and can also be worn as a wind-resistant standalone jacket in mild conditions.
- WATERPROOF - Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
- Wind Protection - Limiting air penetration reduces the windchill factor.
- Zip/Snap-in Compatible - Pairs with complementing garments for layering.
- 3-in-1 ski jacket pairs a water-resistant, breathable shell with a soft-shell liner jacket
- [Outer] Signature fit is tailored for alpine-specific mobility
- Water-resistant, breathable, fully seam sealed
- 100% windproof fabric: wind permeability rated at 0 CFM
- Four-way stretch soft shell adds mobility
- Polyurethane (PU) logo
- Dual-adjustment, helmet-compatible hood
- Dual secure-zip chest pockets
- Dual brushed handwarmer pockets
- Underarm vents
- Internal media-security pocket
- Dual internal mesh pockets
- Internal goggle pocket
- Two-snap powder skirt
- Wrist accessory pocket with goggle cloth
- [Liner] highly wind resistant: air permeability rated at less than 20 CFM
- Zip-in-cAVG WEIGHT: 1660 g (58.55 oz)
- CENTER BACK: Shell: 30"; Liner: 27.5"
- SHELL: 340 g/m² WindWall®—97% polyester, 3% elastane soft shell
- LINER: 280 g/m² 100% polyester bonded soft shellompatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
APEX - TNF™ Apex soft shell fabrics are a signature material, researched and developed exclusively by The North Face®. TNF™ Apex offers the dynamic duo of a tightly woven abrasion-phobic face for protection, and a soft-brushed interior for performance and comfort. Built to stretch for comfort and mobility, TNF™ Apex is also treated with our Durable Water Resistant (DWR) finish to achieve the ideal balance between weather resistance and breathability.